Are you interested in chiropractic care but are unsure of the type of services offered or what type of services best fit your needs? Wondering if chiropractic treatment is even the right option for you? If you are experiencing pain or immobility, you may benefit from receiving chiropractic care. At Beyond Innovation Chiropractic in Frisco, TX, we will consider your health history, symptoms, and any pre-existing conditions before creating a chiropractic care plan tailored to your needs. Read on to learn more about the chiropractic services we offer.
Why See a Chiropractor?
There are numerous reasons one would consider visiting a chiropractor, including:
- Pain Relief: This can include neck, shoulder, back, and other joint pain. In addition, chiropractic services can include treatment and recovery for soft tissue damage like whiplash, myofascial pain syndrome, and other injuries.
- Corrective Treatments and Physical Therapy: Corrective exercises and physical therapy can address issues that have developed over time and have become chronic such as scoliosis, herniated discs, and other hip and joint issues.
- Lifestyle and Nutritional Advice: Sometimes, other underlying causes of pain and immobility can be addressed through lifestyle and nutritional counseling. Our chiropractor will assess your musculoskeletal system to determine the underlying causes of pain and immobility before recommending lifestyle and nutritional advice to improve your overall wellness
Once you schedule your appointment and come in for your examination and consultation, our chiropractor will create a treatment plan that takes into account your exact situation. It will include both long and short-term goals. Over time, chiropractic care will reduce your pain, improve your range of motion, and enhance your body’s natural ability to heal itself. Recommended treatments will vary depending on the cause, location, and severity of your discomfort. Treatment options we offer include:
- Electrical Stimulation (E-STIM): Electrical stimulation therapy targets muscle groups by stimulating the painful area through the use of pulsed electrical current. This can also increase strength and prevent atrophy.
- Massages: Another targeted treatment that is more hands-on and works to soothe muscles that may be knotted or overused while also increasing blood flow to the affected region.
- Trigger Point Therapy: This therapy involves pressure being applied to trigger points, relaxing muscles, improving circulation, and reducing pain.
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Chiropractic adjustments will restore your body’s natural alignment, relieving your pain, restoring your mobility, and improving your body’s general function.
- Myofascial Release: This therapy releases musculoskeletal restrictions. While applying gentle and sustained pressure to affected connective tissue, this treatment relaxes muscles while the circulation of blood and blood and lymphatic circulation throughout your body.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Chiropractor in Frisco, TX
Call Beyond Innovation Chiropractic today at (214) 872-4220 for more information or to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor.